|Sanja mayor Chapter
The absolute requirements for becoming a GUARDIANS
1. Be a Filipino man/woman, at least 21 years old.
2. Have belief in Almigthy GOD/Divine Providence (of any faith). No particular
religion or faith is required or excluded. All are welcome
- You should be someone who does, or want to learn to, enjoy the company of other men from all different
social classes, faiths, backgrounds, tribe, etc. Guardianship is nationalistic in its ideas.
- If you are a family man, Guardians considers that your family obligations
come FIRST, so you must be sure that:
- You have the time to participate (usually one or two days / months at first for meetings and instruction,
and then at least one evening per month for meetings from then on -- often more if you get involved in chapter activities.)
- You can afford the membership fees and the annual dues without hardship to yourself or your family.
- You should be coming to Guardianship "of your own free will and accord", to learn to improve yourself
and to enjoy the company of other good people, not because someone keeps pestering you to join or because you think it will
help you "get ahead" in personal interest.
To join, all you have to do is ASK A GUARDIANS:
- Preferably someone you know or at least who lives or works nearby, or...
- If you think that don't know any Guardians in your area, you could post to the groups
guardians and ask that anyone who lives in your area reply to you, or...
You can call FGBI Sanjamayor
Chapter (046) 8857456 / 09196319999, contact a member of the
chapter or look for Ganny "RMG Isarog" Ongoda.